3 Person Tent
The Outpost 3 is a very spacious and comfortable small family tent.The asymmetrical footprint of the inner tent and the comfortable height make longer stays in the tent possible. Even a person 270cm tall could sleep comfortably in the inner tent - amazing! If you need more space in the vestibule, in one motion you can separate the top of the inner tent from the fly and toss it back. That quickly creates a vestibule footprint of 188 x 203cm with a height of 120cm, allowing optimal usage of the smaller storage area in the Outpost 3. One special characteristic of the Outpost 3 is the roof vent. This vent is made from mosquito netting with a cover that can be rolled closed in case of rain. There are numerous pockets and a hanging organiser in the inner tent. The side and front entrances make it easy to store your gear. When the front entrance is rolled up, an excellent panorama view is possible from the tent. Despite all the comfort, the Outpost 3 is still a light and compact tent that is excellent for cycling tours.
Comfortable tunnel tent
The Outpost 3 offers plenty of space and ventilation options in a low-weight tent.
Extra-long sleeping area
A diagonal footprint on the inner tent provides for an extra-long sleeping area.
Plenty of headroom
With an inner tent height of 120cm, there is plenty of space to sit both in the vestibule and in the inner tent.
In addition to the three closable apex vents, the Outpost 3 also has a large, flat, mosquito net roof with a closable cover.
The front entrance can be opened to the top and side, which allows for a fantastic view.
Upside-down buckles on all sides of the fly help you get the optimal tension on the tent.
Extension of the vestibule
In one motion you can separate the top of the inner tent from the fly and toss it back, thus enlarging the space in the vestibule.
Mosquito netting on the vestibule too
The side fly entrance also has coverable mosquito netting.
- Capacity (persons): 2 - 3
- Shape: Tunnel
- Measurement Inner Liner: 210 x 259,5 x 120 cm
- Outer dimensions (LxWxH): 405 x 188 x 120 cm
- Sleeping direction: Lengthwise
- Vestibule: 1
- Entrances: 2
Weight / Pack size
- Shipping weight: 3,92 kg
- Pack volume (L x Ø): 50 x 20 cm
- Setup: Inner tent/flysheet together
- Inner Liner can be set up separately: No
- Fly can be set up separately: Yes
- Material: Rip Stop Nylon, twice silicone coated
- Water Column: 2000 mm
- Continued Tear Strength: 11 kg
- Material: Rip Stop Nylon WR, breathable
- Material Floor: Nylon PU, 75D
- Water Column, Floor: 7000 mm
- Mosquito Net in Entrance: Yes
- Mosquito Net coverable: Yes
- Material: Aluminium 7001 T6, Bolt Tip
- Number: 3
- Material: 7001 Aluminium, X-Shape
- Snowflaps: No
- Vents snowproof: No