4 Person Family tent
A 4-person tent with large rain-protected entrances and one vestibule.This Intrepid 4 is a special edition consisting of the outer tent of the current version (Color Oak) and the inner tent of the previous model (color sand).
The three interior flat channels for the poles simplify set-up and cause less wind-resistance. The special steep shape of the vestibule lets you sit comfortably under it and use the entire space. The inner tent can hung in after the tent is set up – and removed in part or completely as desired. A large and completely coverable mosquito net door is integrated on the D-shaped inner tent entrance. Inner tent pockets and a gear loft made from mosquito netting allow quick access to small items. Both of the side entrances on the vestibule are equipped with mosquito netting and make access to gear and into the tent easy. There is also a front entrance on the vestibule that can be rolled up, which offers excellent protection from the elements when the side doors are closed. The closable vents on the inner tent, as well as four apex vents on the fly allow for optimal ventilation. The tent is very aerodynamic and thus very stable.
Lightweight family tent
The Intrepid 4 offers space for four persons and plenty of room in the vestibule. For a family tent, the Intrepid 4 is very light and has a small packing size, which makes it great for family bike tours.
Comfortable sleeping area
The inner tent has the same width from the front to the back, which comfortably provides space for four mats all the way down to the foot of the tent.
The fly has four closable apex ventilation flaps. Coverable mosquito netting on the inner tent and the entrances provides for sufficient ventilation.
The channels and poles are colour-coded to simplify setup for the Intrepid 4. The inner tent can remain hung in the fly when it is put away.
Upside-down buckles on all sides of the fly help you get the optimal tension on the tent.
A very large vestibule with a very slanted front side provides plenty of space for your gear and backpacks and can even be used as common living space.
The flat and aerodynamic form makes the Intrepid 4 a very stable family tent.
- Shape: Tunnel
- Outer dimensions (LxWxH): 405 x 233 x 138 cm
- Capacity (persons): 4
- Measurement Inner Liner (LxWxH): 220 x (220-233) x 128 cm
- Sleeping direction: Lengthwise
- Vestibules: 1
- Entrances: 3
- Vents: 4
Weight / Pack size
- Pack size (L x Ø): 62 x 24 cm
- max: 5,62 kg
- Flysheet can be set up separately: Yes
- Setup: Flysheet and inner tent together
- Inner Liner can be set up separately: No
- Material: rip stop polyester, PU coated
- Continued tear resistance: 2,5 N/cm
- Water column: 5000 mm
- Material: nylon tafetta, water resistent, breathable
- Material: nylon, PU coated
- Water column, floor: 7000 mm
- Mosquito net in entrance: Yes
- Mosquito net covered: Yes
- Material: aluminium 7001 T6, bolt tip
- Count: 3
- Material: solid pin peg (aluminium)
- Snowflaps: No
- Vents snowproof: Yes